Shanker Art Foundation and ARTinfoINDIA.COM’s Children Art Contest and Exhibition titled TITLEE-The Butterfly 2012, TITLEE-The Butterfly 2013, PEACOCK-The National Bird 2014, Lotus-The National Flower 2015, Tiger - The National Animal 2016, Colours of National Symbols 2017 and Colours of National Symbols 2018 was successfully organized. We have received an overwhelming response from Schools, Hobby Centres and Parents.
In this Children Art Contest 7 groups (Classes Preliminary to Senior Secondary) received Gold Award, Silver Award, Bronze Award Commended Award and Appreciation Award were given to 300 participants, Merit Certificate to 250+ participants and Certificate of Participation to all the participants were issued.
Exhibitions of award winning paintings were held at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi.
In continuation to our annual children art contest SHANKER ART FOUNDATION is glad to announce 'My Favourite Festival' as theme for 8th All India Children Art Contest.
This is to depict our Faith, Belief, Love and Concern for Indian Festival through Paintings, Drawings, Collages & Mix Media. This is a one of its kind opportunity to discover the latent talent of budding and upcoming generation through their sincere and creative thoughts about nation.
Our sole aim is to Sensitize, Motivate, Educate young and budding children through art towards the importance of Our Festival.
a) Gold, Silver, Bronze, Commended and Appreciation Awards for 250 paintings selected for Exhibition
b) One Gold Award, One Silver Award, One Bronze Award and Five Commended Awards on every 100 Paintings in each category.
c) Certificate of Merit for 200+ paintings.
d) Certificate of Participation for all the Participants
e) Exhibition at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi
f) Awarded and Meritorious Paintings on website forever.
The schedule of the Competition
15th April - 31st July 2019 Online Ticket Available for 'Individual Participants' to Participate. https://in.explara.com/e/my-favourite-festival-2019
1st July-15th August 2019 Please send entry between these dates only.
25th-26th August 2019 Review and Judging by a panel of expert judges.
14th-15th September 2019 Results will be published at http://childrenartcontest.com
Exhibition of Awarded Paintings at Lobbies of India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi.
Request for Art Instructors / Teacher / Parents
- Before the students pick the Pencil / Brush, please Educate them and Create Awareness among the students about the Faith, Belief, Love and Concern for Indian Festival
- DO NOT write any TITLE or SLOGAN on painting.
- You can write on the back side of painting. Please remember you are creating painting not poster
- Please stick to the sizes mentioned to execute the artwork.
- Don't outline the figures and objects in your artworks in order to make them appear more distinct.
Create your Drawing, Painting, Collage and Mixed Media artwork on theme My Favourite Festival.
You can choose one from the list given or any other Festival of India
Eid Ul Fitr
Requirements of the competitive part
The size of the artwork could be
8.5 x 11 Inches, A4, 11 x 14 Inches
or paper of any Standard Sketch Book.
Medium : Drawing, Painting, Collage and Mix Media
Children can use Pencil, Coloured Pencil, Ink, Pastels Colours, Poster Colours, Water Colours & Acrylic Colours to create Artworks only on Paper. (Do not Paste 3D material on artwork) Entries must be on good quality paper.
The competition is open for children of Classes Preliminary to Senior Secondary.
Group A - Preparatory Classes (Nur., LKG, UKG)
Group B - Grade / Class I & II
Group C - Grade / Class III & IV
Group D - Grade / Class V & VI
Group E - Grade / Class VII & VIII
Group F - Grade / Class IX & X
Group G - Grade / Class XI & XII
1. Participation Fee for Individual Participant Rs. 400.00 + Processing Fee Rs. 23.51.
Buy online Ticket.
2. Link for Ticket : https://in.explara.com/e/my-favourite-festival-2019
3. Download 'Entry Form for Individuals' fill it and paste on the back side of artwork.
Write details on backside of Painting
- Participant's Name
- Name of School & City
- Name of Father or Mother
- Address with State and Pin Code
- Mobile No.
- WhatsApp No.
- E-mail ID
- Ticket No.
4. Send entries to Address given below :
1. Every entry must have the following information at the back of the artwork:
Name of Participant
Participation Fee Ref. No.
Name or Rubber Stamp of the Institute
2. Download 'Group Registration Form' fill it and send along with artworks. (Please provide Address where the courier services have access)
3. E-Mail 'List of Participant' .doc or .xls file to email@example.com
4. Group Participation Fee Rs. 200/- per entry. A consolidate E-Transfer (Please contact for Bank Detals) or Cheque may be issued for all the participants from same institution.
Cheque in favor of : Shanker Art Foundation
Please do not send multiple cheque of Rs. 200/-
5. Send entries along with Registration form and List of Students to address given below:
Submission of Artworks
Interested Schools, Hobby Centres, Groups and individuals can submit their original artwork
by Post / Courier / Personally to address given. Submission Deadline is15th August
Shanker Art Foundation
H. No 430 (FF), Sector-9
For query about 'My Favourite Festival 2019' 8th All India Children Art Contest please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kishore Shanker 9910999689