ARTinfoINDIA.COM’s painting competition for school children titled TITLEE-The Butterfly 2012, TITLEE-The Butterfly 2013, PEACOCK-The National Bird 2014, Lotus-The National Flower 2015 and Tiger – The National Animal 2016 was successfully organized. We have received an overwhelming response from Schools Hobby Centres and Parents. In this competition 6 groups (Pre Nursery to Class 10) received 18 Gold, 18 Silver, 18 Bronze Award and 90 commended Award (All India Level) including 1st, 2nd, 3rd prize (School Level) awards were given to winners. Merit Certificate to 600 participants and Certificate of Participation to all the participants were issued. Exhibitions of selected paintings were held at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi.
In continuation to this, ARTinfoINDIA.COM is glad to announce Colours of National Symbols as theme for 6th All India Art Competition for School Children. This is to depict our love and concern for National Symbols of India through paintings, drawings and collages. This is a one of its kind opportunity to discover the latent talent of budding and upcoming generation through their sincere and creative thoughts about nation.
Our sole aim is to sensitize/motivate/educate young and budding children through art towards the importance of our National Symbols.
a) Gold, Silver, Bronze, Commended and Appreciation Awards for 300 paintings selected for exhibition
b) 1 Gold Award, 1 Silver Award, 1 Bronze Award and 5 Commended Awards on every 100 Paintings in each category.
c) Certificate of Merit for 200 paintings.
d) Certificate of Participation for all the Participants
e) Exhibition at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi
f) Awarded and Meritorious Paintings on website for ever.
1st July-31st July 2017 Please send entry between these dates only.
15-16 September 2017 Judging session by panel of expert judges.
29-30 September 2017 Results will be published at http://www.artinfoindia.com
1st - 31October 2017
Exhibition of Awarded Paintings at Lobbies of India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi.
Create your Drawings Paintings Collages Mixed Media artworks using National Symbols of India.
It is necessary to include at least one national symbol in the artworks made or combination of two three even more, but not necessary to include all symbols in one artwork, apart from that, the children have the liberty to paint any things using National Symbols.
National State Emblem
National Currency Symbol
National Aquatic Animal
1. Labeling the Entries (Individual Participant)
Every entry must have the following information at the back of the artwork:
- Name of Participant
- Class & Group
- Name of the School and City
- Name of Father or Mother
- Address with PIN CODE
- Mobile No and E-Mail ID
- Entry Fee Ticket. No.
- http://artinfoindia.com/downloads/ fill it and paste on the back side of artwork.
2. Participation Fee Rs. 200/
- BUY E-TICKET and mention Ticket No as Payment Ref. Code on Entry Form
- Link for Ticket : https://in.explara.com/e/colours-of-national-symbols-2017
1. Labeling the Entries (Group Participation)
- Every entry must have the following information at the back of the artwork:
- Name of Participant
- Class & Group
- Participation Fee Ref. No.
- Rubber Stamp of the Institute
2. Download Group Registration Form
- http://artinfoindia.com/download.php fill it and send along with artworks.
- Attach List of Participant
3. Participation Fee Rs. 100/- per entry
- A consolidate E-Transfer (Please contact for Bank), Cheque, Bank Draft may be issued for all the participants from same institution.
- Cheque/Bank Draft in favor of :
Please do not send multiple cheque of Rs. 100/- (Entries with cheque of Rs 100/- shall be disqualified)